How to use/Advantages
- How to use
- The flexi Principle
Freedom to move and still on the leash. Despite a long leash you always remain in control of the dog. With flexi leashes you solve this apparent contradiction in an easy way. flexi retractable leashes never slacken as they are always subject to slight tension.
With the help of the integrated braking system you are always able to guide and command your dog. By pushing the brake button with your thumb and a slight pull on the leash you give your dog short orders or lead him back to you. An additional permanent stop function allows you to fix the flexi leash at a certain length.
- The flexi Principle
flexi – the better dog leash1. Freedom to Move = Health
The leash, which extends up to 8 m, rolls gently in and out without slackening. flexi leashes offer the freedom to exercise for every leashed dog, therefore supporting health and vitality.
2. Control and Safety
Because of the permanent slight tension on the cord/tape leash and the integrated flexi one-hand braking and recoil system, you always remain in control of your dog. Therefore, the link between man and dog becomes a safety connection.
flexi leashes comply with the highest quality standards and are manufactured in Germany. Each leash is assembled by hand and undergoes more than 90 quality checks before it leaves our factory. This is how we generate top products – Made in Germany.
The service of flexi is highly praised. Wherever a product is in tough use, something may happen to it. Please test the flexi service, you will be delighted.
- Care Instructions
- Safety Advice
The flexi leash offers both you and your dog great comfort and safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi leash solely appropriately!
Examine your flexi leash before each use. Even high quality materials are subject to wear and tear. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing. Should the cord/tape become wet, please dry it by pulling it to its full length out of the casing.
- Do not use the flexi leash to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi leash other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the cord or tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape or cord around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the cord or the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Therefore, regularly check the collar of your dog.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short leash.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi leash.
- Please never open the casing – there is the risk of injury because of the recoil spring mechanism which is under tension.